- Analyze requirements, develop application to meet the specified requirements, maintain and support the existing applications, manage the development and support teams working on developing and maintaining the software applications.
- Enhance the primary Web User Interface (dashboard) for the monitoring solutions. Perform Data analytics reports for the business processes.
- Develop visualizations techniques to present the performance statistic for historical data performance tuning of the Web UI (s)of the system and develop the security module of the system. Develop a front end to provide administrative functionality to the application.
- Analyze and translate highly complex business requirements into extensible, scalable and maintainable custom software applications/enhancements; Design, develop and modify existing software applications that are built to support and streamline business operations.
- Provide specialized technical or business knowledge to projects, and convert business requirements into technical solutions using a variety of computing architecture and software design methodologies or platforms.
- Provide support for all components of business applications, and create project plans, schedules, work breakdown structures, diagrams and flow charts.
- Evaluate and analyze available technologies to recommend possible solutions to improve operational controls, efficiency, productivity and client experience
- Direct construction of relational and multi-dimensional data models and database development for historical, operational and management reporting purposes.
- Implement all quality assurance processes including periodic reviews and transitions to ensure the end product fulfills the project objectives; and Monitor and identify gaps in current processes and devise corrective measures to achieve quality assurance and software database security.
Note: Position requires Master or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information Security and Intelligence, Electronics or a related field of study and 2 years work experience in the job offered or in related occupation with similar duties. Certification required as Microsoft Certified Professional. Travel required to unanticipated client locations all over the United States. Mail all resumes to Enterprise Software Solutions, 1001 Durham Road, Suite 204, South Plainfield, NJ 07080.