We are looking for a Salesforce developer. The ideal contributor will work with a skilled team developing and designing applications
- Designing and developing the Salesforce Applications using Force.com platform
- Design, develop and maintain solutions on the Salesforce platform using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers and web-service APIs
- Implement updates to custom fields, workflows, process-builder flows, custom settings etc., using Salesforce clicks-not-code technologies
- Working with Agile Methodology
- Coordinate software development with QA and UAT testing teams, updating Agile user-story based status
- Use Data Loader and other tools to research and maintain data integrity when required
- Troubleshoot and support production as needed, engaging in research of issues and fixing defects.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge on Salesforce technology for both current and upcoming Salesforce releases, and maintain Salesforce developer certification(s).
- Gathering and documenting system requirements and documenting system functional design for business applications.
- Research and understand existing codebases, also perform code maintenance coding to add functionality or correct defects in current application
- Troubleshooting, coding and testing issues reported by internal QA team, business partners, and customers
- Work with global teams and stakeholders across time zones during issue resolution and project execution resulting in good deliverables.
The above mentioned duties require at least a Bachelors’ Degree (or the equivalent) in a directly and closely related field in executing the responsibilities of this role