- Developing, implementing, and ensuring compliance with Operational policies, plans and procedures.
- Technology and Leadership management skills to include coaching, critical thinking, facilitation and tea development.
- Understanding and troubleshooting IP networks.Understanding and troubleshooting of AWS Services.
- Understanding and troubleshooting Platform Components.
- Deployment of monitoring and alerting solutions.
- Expertise on RI, Spot, Demand instances and managing the billing, accounts, and dealing with Vendor in cost optimization.
- Design and deliver the infrastructure on AWS Cloud for Big Data and Analytics Applications.
- Ensure that the entire infrastructure is setup as per the security guidelines of the client organization, and as per standards like HIPAA.
- Develop automation templates for launching instances with installed application to enhance efficiency and reduce delivery time.
- Act as an escalation point for the L3/L4 resources for resolving technical issues with AWS infrastructure and applications as applicable.
- Perform performance optimization on AWS infrastructure.
- Perform cost benefit analysis based on the design and pricing of the services.
- Perform Infrastructure and Platform deployment, troubleshooting, production support for highly secure, large-scale, complex, distributed platforms across multiple workload VPCs in a 24×7 customer facing environment.
- Automate the provisioning of Cloud infrastructure using infrastructure as Code tools like Cloud Formation and Terraform.
- Act as technical for External enterprise customers, while communicating over email and meetings, and presenting to both large and small audiences.
Technologies/Platform : Cloud Services (AWS) Including VPC, S3, EKS, Elasticsearch, ElastiCache, CloudFormation, Terraform, Lambda, Elasticity, IAM, EC2, Networking, AWS CLI, Direct Connect, Storage Gateways, Scripting, Automation, Infra Design, Content Distribution Network, Database Architecture, IP Networking, IT Security, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery and Deployment.
Note:This position of an AWS Cloud Architect is sufficiently complex that requires the individual to possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in the field of Computer Science, Information Technology or related field as the specific field of specialty.