- Developing, implementing, and ensuring compliance with Operational policies, plans and procedures.
- Technology and Leadership management skills to include coaching, critical thinking, facilitation and tea development.
- Understanding and troubleshooting IP networks.Understanding and troubleshooting of AWS Services.
- Understanding and troubleshooting Platform Components.
- Deployment of monitoring and alerting solutions.
- Expertise on RI, Spot, Demand instances and managing the billing, accounts, and dealing with Vendor in cost optimization.
- Design and deliver the infrastructure on AWS Cloud for Big Data and Analytics Applications.
- Ensure that the entire infrastructure is setup as per the security guidelines of the client organization, and as per standards like HIPAA.
- Develop automation templates for launching instances with installed application to enhance efficiency and reduce delivery time.
- Act as an escalation point for the L3/L4 resources for resolving technical issues with AWS infrastructure and applications as applicable.
- Perform performance optimization on AWS infrastructure.
- Perform cost benefit analysis based on the design and pricing of the services.
- Perform Infrastructure and Platform deployment, troubleshooting, production support for highly secure, large-scale, complex, distributed platforms across multiple workload VPCs in a 24×7 customer facing environment.
- Automate the provisioning of Cloud infrastructure using infrastructure as Code tools like Cloud Formation and Terraform.
- Act as technical for External enterprise customers, while communicating over email and meetings, and presenting to both large and small audiences.
Technologies/Platform : Cloud Services (AWS) Including VPC, S3, EKS, Elasticsearch, ElastiCache, CloudFormation, Terraform, Lambda, Elasticity, IAM, EC2, Networking, AWS CLI, Direct Connect, Storage Gateways, Scripting, Automation, Infra Design, Content Distribution Network, Database Architecture, IP Networking, IT Security, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery and Deployment.
Note:This position of an AWS Cloud Architect is sufficiently complex that requires the individual to possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in the field of Computer Science, Information Technology or related field as the specific field of specialty.
We are looking for a Salesforce developer. The ideal contributor will work with a skilled team developing and designing applications
- Designing and developing the Salesforce Applications using Force.com platform
- Design, develop and maintain solutions on the Salesforce platform using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers and web-service APIs
- Implement updates to custom fields, workflows, process-builder flows, custom settings etc., using Salesforce clicks-not-code technologies
- Working with Agile Methodology
- Coordinate software development with QA and UAT testing teams, updating Agile user-story based status
- Use Data Loader and other tools to research and maintain data integrity when required
- Troubleshoot and support production as needed, engaging in research of issues and fixing defects.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge on Salesforce technology for both current and upcoming Salesforce releases, and maintain Salesforce developer certification(s).
- Gathering and documenting system requirements and documenting system functional design for business applications.
- Research and understand existing codebases, also perform code maintenance coding to add functionality or correct defects in current application
- Troubleshooting, coding and testing issues reported by internal QA team, business partners, and customers
- Work with global teams and stakeholders across time zones during issue resolution and project execution resulting in good deliverables.
The above mentioned duties require at least a Bachelors’ Degree (or the equivalent) in a directly and closely related field in executing the responsibilities of this role
We are looking for a senior Oracle DBA with Oracle Enterprise Apps and JD Edwards Experience The ideal contributor will work with a skilled team developing and designing applications
Participate in project as a resource for General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management (CE) and Fixed Assets (FA), iExpense, FSG, EBTax/Vertex and Subledger Accounting in R12.
Evaluate the impact of deploying patches and software updates to Oracle eBusiness Suite, Oracle Apps and Other Oracle suite of applications like JD Edwards
Administration of databases
Resolve and track escalated support calls
Develop business requirements and processes in support of all implementations
Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
Develop functional designs, constructing workflow charts and diagrams in support of implementation/enhancement using SDLC/AIM methodology
Setup or configure business applications to support business requirements
Develop and execute system test plans
Develop and execute plans for deploying the applications into production
Identify and resolve project issues in furtherance of the project execution process
Ensures software standards are met.
Facilitate the work of others (Developers and other analysts) in support of the project execution process
Provide guidance and support the users in their efforts to become proficient in the use of the applications
Work with technical developers and database administrators to correct issues in the functioning of the applications
Facilitate in creating training material for users on the use of the business applications
Involved in on-going development and support of Client’s custom and packaged applications.
Lead problem resolution support effort related to assigned applications.
Ensure that the Change Management process is followed for all systems
Ensure compliance with all corporate policies
Maintain full and accurate documentation of all reported problems along with their resolution
Perform other duties as assignedQualifications Knowledge & Skill:
Experience with Oracle R12 eBusiness Suite of Applications preferably with experience in General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management (CE) and Fixed Assets (FA), iExpense, FSG, EBTax/Vertex, FSG and Subledger Accounting in R12.
Experience with Oracle JD Edwards
Worked on Cash forecasting, reconciliation, Lockbox
Knowledge of OBIEE Budgeting and Planning
Desire to learn and support other areas within Client’s Oracle portfolio and any new areas that may be added in the future.
Experience working on high impact cross-functional teams.
Experience working with all levels of the organization, both technical and non-technical.
Detail oriented with strong documentation skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Knowledge of common financial, accounting and business practices
Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies
Strong analytical, technical, verbal, and writing skills to include writing functional and technical specifications along with interfacing with the user/technical community.
Hands on experience using Toad desirable.
It is to be noted that due to the complex nature of the duties involved, this position requires the individual to have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with relevant work experience
We are seeking experienced and versatile .Net Developers. The ideal contributor will work with a skilled team developing and designing and developing custom applications using .Net application framework.
- Developing the web based applications using programming languages such asC# and VB.Net.
- Perform design and development of integrated ASP.NET
applications by applying the high quality coding standard to meet the customer requirement.
- Implement the required test cases and quality check as per the guidelines of clients to ensure the end to end testing is error free and an optimum final product.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like GIT, SVN and TFS, Experience in developing the prototypes of complicated design solutions.
- Enhancing the existing features by identifying the bottleneck bugs with the feedback received from end user and provide the relevant support.
- Familiarity with the agile environment and implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
- Experience in design and Develop databases including complex queries, triggers and stored procedures in SQL Server.
- Improve existing software by revising, debug, update and refactor the code by up to date standards.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications to provide the best performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Knowledge of data structures and understanding of best practices
It is to be noted that due to the complex nature of the duties involved, this position of .NET Developer requires the individual to have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in the field of Computer Science, Information Technology or other related field of study.
We are seeking experienced and versatile Software / AWS Data Engineers. The ideal contributor will work with a skilled team developing and operating enterprise-grade Big Data services and infrastructure on the AWS platform.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required in Computer Science or related field
- Strong background in commercial-grade software development with Java, Python, SQL
- Hands-on experience developing advanced analytics in SQL, R, Spark or similar tools
- Experience with AWS architectures, development, and deployment
- Strong experience with middle-tier web services development (REST APIs)
- Ability to work across all layers of an application, from back-end databases through UI
- Proficient with SQL databases and knowledge of standard methodologies
- Experience with enterprise-scale data warehouse technologies (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Data Warehouse, Vertica, Redshift)
- Good working knowledge of Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark
- Experience managing applications in AWS and familiarity with core services including EC2, S3, RDS, etc.
- Experience with deployment automation tools like Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- Exposure to networking & load balancing solutions
- Ability to work with development teams to deliver high-quality
- Agile / Scrum development methodology
- Excellent documentation habits
If you have experience automating large-scale deployments with modern configuration and deployment management systems this could be the ideal role for you. ESSIT works with enterprise-level organizations on some of the world’s largest automation and cloud deployment projects, and get to work with the coolest technologies throughout the process!
- Knowledge of Linux OS (Redhat, Ubuntu, Mint, Debian, Fedora, etc.)
- Scripting skills (Python and Ruby preferred, Perl)
- Great communication and eagerness to continue learning
- Configuration Management (Chef, Puppet or Ansible preferred)
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins preferred)
- Exposure to cloud platforms (AWS strongly preferred, Rackspace, OpenStack, etc.)
- Cloud Monitoring tools (Nagios, Cacti, CloudWatch, Gnaglia, etc.)
- NoSQL database (DynamoDB, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc)
- Other Open Source tools
Position requires Master’s degree in the field of Computer Science, Information Systems or related field of study. 1 year work experience required in the job offered or in related occupation with similar duties. Travel required to unanticipated client locations all over the United States. Mail all resumes to Enterprise Software Solutions, 1001 Durham Road, Suite 204, South Plainfield, NJ 07080.